1. Name of Firm. State the legal name of the business.
2. Owner or Owner-To-Be. State owner(s) name(s), as well as the form and percent of ownership.
3. Information on the Business
- a. Type of Business and Product or Service.
- State the general and specific nature of the business (i.e.,general -energy-, specific – oil, solar, wind: or general – food; specific restaurant, catering, farming, ice cream parlor, bakery).
- State the type of business(manufacturing, service, construction, wholesale, retail,other).
- State the company’s goals and electives.
- Describe your products and/or services.
- State who buys the product/service and who the final users Continue reading Guide to Writing a Business Plan