BUSINESS IN A BOX
BUSINESS IN A BOX – A MODERN DAY TOOLKIT FOR STARTUPS
Coming up with a business idea is just the start of your journey. In order to build a successful business, you need a strong foundation, and the right materials and tools. According to Small Bizz, the startup failure rate last year in 2018 was 90%. Some of the key reasons for failure include poor business management, lack of experience and support, limited cash flow, etc. These are all issues that can be addressed at the early stages with better support.
Factors like business plans, policies, contracts, and legal obligations often overwhelm startups, and they lose focus on what’s important – building exceptional products and services for customers.
A BLUEPRINT FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Business in a Box is a blueprint developed ‘for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs.’ It shares proven business concepts by experienced entrepreneurs with potential entrepreneurs to implement and replicate. Usually, these ‘boxes’ are designed to support entrepreneurs each step of the way with business-specific tools, practical training, and support.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Home-office entrepreneurs
- Small to medium businesses
- Working parents in need of a flexible career to accommodate childcare
- People who are tired of their 9-5 jobs and are looking to create their own source of income
- Anyone looking for a better work-life balance
WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOX
A business in a Box comes with a step by step guide to start a specific business. It explains which tools, materials, and equipment to choose, how to make the product or service and how to manage the marketing, financials, sales, and procurement to give a real kick start to your business. These are proven business concepts developed by experienced entrepreneurs so that the new entrepreneurs do not have to reinvent the wheel.
YOUR GO-TO TOOLKIT FOR ALL BUSINESS ISSUES
It is also one of the most popular go-to modern day toolkits offering a one-stop solution to all the logistical and technical issues that are typically associated with running a business. As a business document template software, it is designed to help small to medium businesses manage their company more easily by letting them “hire” the members in the Box.
A SIMPLE PLAN TO PROFESSIONALLY MANAGE SERVICES
The customizable CRM (Customer Relationship Management) with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and built-in accounting software, bookkeeping services and a platform for messaging and document collaboration basically equips any entrepreneur to run a business successfully.
DOCUMENT TEMPLATES CREATED BY LAWYERS AND EXPERTS
The key service that Business in a Box provides is documents. A ‘box’ typically comes with hundreds and thousands of legal and business documents that are crucial to running a company.
These document templates are professionally designed and written to give that touch of quality and professionalism that any venture needs with minimum effort and fuss. Commonly available templates and document types include –
- Agreements & Contracts
- Business Forms
- Business Plans
- Board Resolutions
- Invoices & Receipts
- Letters & Notices
- Job Descriptions
- Minute Meetings
- Press Releases
- Tests & Surveys and more
It is a complete package that virtually covers any eventuality that may arise in the process of running a company. These are templates and documents that would otherwise cost thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours if you were to create it from scratch.
With direct access to optimized business processes, you can conduct your business far more quickly and effectively with ready to print templates.
SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON LEGAL AND CONSULTING FEES
The legal documents, in particular, serve as a great starting point to save you money on legal and consulting fees. You can either choose to use them as they are and entirely eschew the lawyer’s fees or have an attorney in your area review it and make necessary additions or subtractions to the documents. It’s a great way to save the upfront cost of having an attorney draft the basic document at a relatively high cost.
TEMPLATES AND TOOLS TO MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS
Besides the legal contracts and agreements, Business in a Box is also widely sought after for the library of templates and tools designed to help manage businesses. Some popular templates and tools include –
- Sales & Marketing
- Planning & Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Real Estate
- Legal Affairs
- Operations & Logistics
- Internet & Technology and more
In addition to this, there are letter templates to enable a more professional communication with customers, employees, suppliers, and partners.
Its document templates cover pretty much all areas of managing a modern business from strategic planning to frontline management like staff management, billing, sales, customer service, and shipping. Besides effectively handling hundreds of different business situations, it helps to better organize and centralize digital documents.
KEY FEATURES OF A BUSINESS IN A BOX
Here are some of the key features of Business in a Box:
- Proven business concepts: A complete blueprint by experienced entrepreneurs who have launched similar businesses before.
- Full training and on-going support: Easy to replicate and implement tools and training to help kick start a new business and on-going support through subscriptions and customer support.
- Complete franchise management package: Business-specific starter kits based on successfully developed businesses.
- Over hundreds and thousands of documents for any situation: An exhaustive library of document templates that will cover all business writing needs.
- Professional documents drafted by attorneys and experts: Legally sound and fully researched documents written by business consultants and lawyers to protect your enterprise and present an impressive corporate image.
- Customizable through Microsoft Office: Customize documents by saving it in Word format (.doc) and then edit the documents using Business in a Box built-in text editor, iWork, free OpenOffice.org, or MS Office (2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010).
- Quick and easy access to documents: Quickly locate a document by browsing document type or category, perform a keyword search, or check out all the documents related to a specific task.
- Stable, safe and secure: A secure software application designed to run smoothly on Mac OS and Microsoft Windows. All applications are constantly upgraded to fix issues that bother users.
- Simply print after filling out documents: Customize documents by filling in the blank spaces. Fields that need to be filled out are mostly given in brackets and come with helpful instructions to make the software easy to use.
- Repetitive data fields are auto filled in just 1 click: With so many documents to fill out, Business in a Box applications now comes with an automatic option to help appropriate information populate documents whenever they are opened.
- AutoRecovery helps to save all work: Computers and other factors aren’t always reliable. Business in a Box can automatically save documents every instant to protect documents from unforeseen crashes or power outages.
- Supports growth with regular updates: Business in a Box applications are constantly updated with new features and documents to evolve with business needs.
IS IT WORTH IT?
The software certainly takes the hassle and stress out of creating a business and managing it. It allows entrepreneurs to focus on what really matters – being innovative, developing business ideas and constantly working to improve and grow their business.
It may not be necessary for a business that has been in the market for years and has sufficient staff that handles its work, but the truth is that it is not targeted towards them.