Job Location: Scarborough, ON
Industrial Millwright (433A License Required) – 5 Positions
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work for a growing organization and be a meaningful part of the installation team that is building conveyors for internationally recognized companies. Successful applicants will also have the chance to receive relevant, transferrable training specific to the role. This is 1 year contract with the the company. This position includes lots of overtime.
Location: Scarborough, ON
Time:7am to 5:30pm
Pay Rate:$33/hr- $40/hr
Term: 1 year contract
• Layouts and prepare equipment for installation.
• Assist with job prep – which includes unloading trailers, organizing laydown, staging materials and prepping beds.
• Installs material handling (conveyor) systems – this includes setting legs, setting conveyor units, and bolting conveyors where appropriate.
• Assists in detailing – which includes installing side rails and belly pans.
• Must be able to operate heavy machinery such as forklifts and scissors lifts.
• Experience in conveyors (required).
• Knows how to read prints.
• Knows how to do layout.
• Experience in placing equipment in center line.
• Lifts heavy weights.
• Strong mechanical tools knowledge.
• Line and level conveyors.
• Experience in using lifting equipment.
• Experience in working at heights.
• Experience in installing air piping preferred (knowledge and ability to sweat copper pipe, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience lacing conveyor belts a plus.
• Sorters experience.
Required License and Certification:
• Journeyman Certificate
• Valid driver’s license.
• Provide own transportation to and from job site.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Effective time management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Active knowledge of safety guidelines in the industrial environment.
• Strong mechanical knowledge.
• Up-to-date knowledge of industrial tools.
If interested please forward updated resume at Mississauga@staffmax.ca