A metal fabrication shop located in Orion, IL is looking to hire welders on multiple shifts!
They specialize in making augers for John Deere, but also work on other equipment such as lawnmowers/snowblowers. They are planning to open multiple facilities in the QC area, and so would be a GREAT opportunity for someone looking to move up and advance!
– MIG weld
– Read Blueprints
– Use calipers and micrometers to measure
– Clean and organize station
– Help prep bays with helpers
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
– Must have 6 months or more of MIG welding experience
– ANY MIG experience counts! (Outside of work for example)
– Candidate may also weld test to prove skills
– Must have welding certificate from High School or Technical School that includes MIG class
1st: 6am – 2:30pm / M – F
2nd: 2:30pm – 1am / M – TH
Weekend shift: 6am – 6pm / F – Sun
PAID WEEKLY + BENEFITS
$16 – $20 depending on experience
$1-$2 raise once company
Reach out to email@example.com or 563-359-2944 for more information!