Production and Warehouse Jobs
$15.50 – $16.50
In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks associated with seed preparation activities that can evolve with each season throughout the year. Qualified candidates should be hard-working and self-directed.
1st and 2nd shift work, weekends, and holidays during critical times if necessary
Pre-employment screening, including drug testing, may be required.
• Preparation, sorting, cleaning, packaging, and labeling of seed
• Warehousing activities, including some forklift operation, and palletizing seed
• Various other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Strong employee with an ability to work independently
• Comfortable with computers and scanners
• Willing and able to work in a variety of areas (plant & warehouse)
• Willing and able to stand for extended periods
• Willing and able to work mainly indoors in a clean and climate-controlled facility
• Willing and able to lift up to 60 lbs. and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting
• Willingness and ability to work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaks
• Candidates who are bilingual in Spanish/English are highly sought
• Actively engage and promote a culture of safety and follow safety procedures
Please call Labor Finders Des Moines at 515-984-0104 to complete an application.